Our Health Information Record Manual for skilled nursing facilities is designed for use with hybrid and electronic health records systems. It features the latest policies and procedures for facility management and HIM/Medical Records.
This comprehensive manual features:
- Department organization guidance
- Customizable policies, procedures, and guidance based on facility priorities, needs, and type of records for manual, electronic, or hybrid systems
- Quantitative and qualitative monitoring tools:
- Key documentation performance measures and quality indicators for evaluation of compliance
- Metrics display examples for analysis and quality improvement
- Medicare reimbursement data monitoring tools
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) and Hi-Tech compliance guidance
- Competency-based training and measurable evaluation of Record Department and staff
- Health Record focused Disaster Plan and Electronic Record Downtime planning tools
Policies are based on California regulations. AHIS can help you adapt specifically to your state.