AHIS consulting team has the knowledge base and extensive experience in the HIM industry to provide on-going guidance to your HIM/Medical Records Department and supporting facility departments. Let us help you … Be Compliant.
For nearly 40 years, Anderson Health Information Systems (AHIS) has provided exceptional Health Information Management & Administrative consulting services to Skilled Nursing, Subacute, Dialysis, ICF-ID, Psychiatric, and IMD facilities. AHIS is recognized for its innovation, expertise, and proven results. Our experience and knowledge of emerging issues and trends sets us apart from others.
AHIS consultant team members have extensive experience and training in Health Information Management, utilizing a customizable data-driven, analytic model to reduce duplication of work, proactively identify trends, and find resolutions to focused areas of improvement.
We offer several consulting options to fit your needs:
- combination of both in-person visits and remote
Areas of consulting:
- Clinical Documentation Review and Improvement Assessment and Training
- HIM/Medical Records Department organization, evaluation, and staff training
- Records management and monitoring systems
- Privacy and Security Tools and Training, HIPAA, Hi-Tech
- ICD-10 coding for PDPM, onsite and offsite reviews, workshops, webinars
- Survey Readiness/Post-survey help
- QAPI tools and education
- Corporate presentations and webinars