Shift away from the old “Records Room” model of “Audit and Correct” to a proactive approach that embraces the QAPI Model of establishing standards, developing metrics, access trending, identifying root causes, and recommending solutions.
Establish and maintain reliable data collection systems that drive decision-making as part of the Facility Assessment Process and QAPI.
Experienced AHIS Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Certified Professionals (QCP) services include:
- Set up QAPI performance measures, metrics and tracking
- Develop QAPI tools and education for Medical Records and Clinical Staff
- Increase proficiency in the CMS QAPI process
- Demonstrate QAPI reporting to QAA
- Set priorities for performance improvement
- Use Monitoring tools to collect and report data trends
- Draft sample QAPIs on key documentation problems
- Onsite and web-based training