HIMD Training Program
In Health Information
The One Constant In Health Information Management Is Change
The AHIS Health Information Management Designee (HIMD)/Medical Records Designee Training for long-term care is a comprehensive, competency-based program structured to provide you industry-standard, high-quality modules and best practices in the following areas:
- HIM/Medical Record Department Organization Guidance
- Legal Health Record, Privacy & Security, HIPAA/Hi-Tech
- Records Systems Management
- Data Monitoring, Metrics and Analytics – Maximize the use of E HR Tools
- QAA & QAPI Processes
- ICD-10 Coding, Reimbursement Support & Mandatory Reporting
- E HR Downtime/Disaster Planning
- Regulatory Compliance
The on-site, hands-on training simulates real-life scenarios related to coursework and gives you the ability to sharpen your learned skills.
Also available is an online HIMD training option that’s flexible and works around your schedule.
The HIMD training is for both entry-level HIM personnel and experienced HIM staff who want to improve their skills. CEU credits issued. AHIS Health Information Record Manual is a great resource for the HIMD training and provides you with vital resources for HIM department organization, management, monitoring and development of reliable data for QAPI.
Contact AHIS to get more information!